Real excited for png export! Loving what's going on so far.
Transmutation Circle Maker
A downloadable tool
Tool created by Alejandro Hitti (@AleHitti) for the 1st HammerJam, using GameMaker Studio 2.
DISCLAIMER: Any alchemy performed with these transmutation circles are at the user's risk and AleHitti does not take responsibility for any damages caused.
HOW TO USE
- Add a Layer (should start with 1 by default).
- Edit the parameters of that layer to your liking.
- Add more layers until you can feel the transmutation circle activating.
- Keep adding layers. Yep, that's the good stuff!
- You can Ctrl + Click on any slider to input a value (even outside of the range, but not recommended).
- When you are done, enter a filename in the Save/Load section and press SAVE.
- To load a previously made Transmutation Circle, simply select it from the dropdown list and press LOAD.
- In the GENERAL tab you can select two layers (a source and a target) to match the parameters. Useful for stuff like matching rotation between two layers.
- You can move layers up and down the tree. Useful when using opaque circles or rotary dials since layers are evaluated from top to bottom (Layer 0 is at the bottom).
- Font selection
- Exporting as PNG
- Color Animations
- More layer types